ACCU-SCOPE 3075 Binocular Zoom Stereo Microscope on Gliding Boom Stand
Couldn't load pickup availability
Follow Us Online!
Call 919-775-5596 with any questions
For an offical Quote Email us at email@example.com
The AccuScope 3075 stereo microscope is a highly advanced and versatile instrument designed for a wide range of scientific and industrial applications. With its cutting-edge optics and ergonomic design, the AccuScope 3075 offers users a seamless and precise observation experience
- Optical System: Greenough.
- Viewing Head: Binocular viewing head, inclined 45°. Interpupillary distance adjustment 54-76mm, diopter adjustment +/- 5.
- Eyepieces: WF10x focusable eyepieces, 22mm field of view. Eyeguards included.
- Objectives: Zoom magnification objective 0.67x – 4.5x.
- Anti-fungal treatment protects the optical system in hot, humid environments.
- Focusing System: Dual focusing knobs.
- Stand: Gliding boom stand; 22 1/4" horizontal gliding arm with locking knob and bonder port; bonder arm with ø76mm pod holder, 5/8" mounting pin; base dimensions 10" x 10", 14 3/8" vertical post, 20 3/8" horizontal post.
- Accessories: Dust cover and instruction manual.
- Certification: ISO 9001: 2018 and ISO 14001: 2018; UL approved.
- Warranty: 5-year limited warranty for parts, labor and electronic components; 1-year warranty on LED bulb.
- Shipping size: Box 1: 18x15x13 inches; Box 2: 23x14x8 inches
- Shipping weight: Box 1: 8lbs; Box 2: 34lbs.