ACCU-SCOPE 3075 Binocular Zoom Stereo Microscope on LED Diascopic Stand (Embryology)
Couldn't load pickup availability
Follow Us Online!
Call 919-775-5596 with any questions
For an offical Quote Email us at email@example.com
The AccuScope 3075 stereo microscope is a highly advanced and versatile instrument designed for a wide range of scientific and industrial applications. With its cutting-edge optics and ergonomic design, the AccuScope 3075 offers users a seamless and precise observation experience. The Diascopic stand is excellent for embryology work because of the mirror base
- Optical System: Greenough.
- Viewing Head: Binocular or Trinocular viewing head, inclined 45°. Interpupillary distance adjustment 54-76mm, diopter adjustment +/- 5.
- Eyepieces: WF10x focusable eyepieces, 22mm field of view. Eyeguards included.
- Objectives: Zoom magnification objective 0.67x – 4.5x.
- Anti-fungal treatment protects the optical system in hot, humid environments.
- Focusing System: Dual focusing knobs with adjustable tension control.
- Stage: Diffused stage plate in the base provides even illumination.
- Stand: Cast aluminum alloy. LED Diascopic Stand, 360 rotatable mirror with polished mirror on one side, silver metallic on the other; plastic arm rest; variable transmitted (12v3w) coarse focus stand, 100mm focusing travel, ø76mm pod holder, 180mm glass stage plate, plastic arm rest, external control pad, 280mm (L) x 200mm (W) x 390mm (H).
- Accessories: Dust cover and instruction manual.
- Certification: ISO 9001: 2018 and ISO 14001: 2018; UL approved.
- Warranty: 5-year limited warranty for parts, labor and electronic components; 1-year warranty on LED bulb.