Accu-Scope 3075 Binocular Zoom Stereo Microscope on LED Stand
Couldn't load pickup availability
Follow Us Online!
Call 919-775-5596 with any questions
For an offical Quote Email us at email@example.com
The AccuScope 3075 stereo microscope is a highly advanced and versatile instrument designed for a wide range of scientific and industrial applications. With its cutting-edge optics and ergonomic design, the AccuScope 3075 offers users a seamless and precise observation experience
- Optical System: Greenough.
- Viewing Head: Binocular or Trinocular viewing head, inclined 45°. Interpupillary distance adjustment 54-76mm, diopter adjustment +/- 5.
- Eyepieces: WF10x focusable eyepieces, 22mm field of view. Eyeguards included.
- Objectives: Zoom magnification objective 0.67x – 4.5x.
- Anti-fungal treatment protects the optical system in hot, humid environments.
- Focusing System: Dual focusing knobs with adjustable tension control.
- Stage: Diffused stage plate in the base provides even illumination.
- Stand: Cast aluminum alloy. variable LED incident and transmitted illumination coarse focusing stand, 100mm focusing travel, 5w variable LED transmitted and reflected illuminators, ø76mm pod holder, stage clips, universal power supply, 175mm (L) x 275mm (D) x 300mm (H).
- Accessories: Dust cover and instruction manual.
- Certification: ISO 9001: 2018 and ISO 14001: 2018; UL approved.
- Warranty: 5-year limited warranty for parts, labor and electronic components; 1-year warranty on LED bulb.