- Monochrome CMOS sensor with 1-inch optical format
- 1.7 megapixel camera with fast frame rates of 96 fps at full resolution (1608 x 1104)
- Direct USB3 interface for fast image delivery and simplified connectivity
- Compact form factor
- Support for locking industrial micro USB on the back for power and control
- INFINITY ANALYZE microscopy software included with purchase. No annual license fees. (camera requires INFINITY ANALYZE v7.0.3 or higher)
- Software support for Windows and Mac, along with third-party plugins for MetaMorph and MicroManager
- Selectable 8 or 12-bit pixel data
- Recommended coupler: 1x
Outstanding Value for Fluorescence Imaging
The INFINITY8-2M is the new go-to microscopy camera for routine fluorescence imaging on a tight budget. With huge light-gathering pixels, large field of view, and low noise characteristics, this camera enables labs to have a dedicated monochrome camera for their low-light imaging requirements. And, with refresh rates of up to 96 fps at full resolution, the INFINITY8-2M provides exceptional low light sensitivity and allows for accurate imaging, even in variable lighting conditions.
Today's climate of increasingly tight lab budgets and having to do more with less is challenging. Coupled with intuitive, feature rich software, owning a dedicated monochrome camera for routine fluorescence imaging is now possible - without the hefty price tag.
Need to replace a cooled camera?
The INFINITY8-2M is budget-friendly replacement for a cooled camera of the past that is no longer working, or not compatible with today's computers and software. This ultra-sensitive camera has large pixels and a 1-inch sensor, resulting in incredible sensitivity, lightning-fast speed, and with a large field of view. Take full advantage of a 1X coupler to see more.
FLIC for optimal responsivity
FLIC (Fluorescence Illumination Image Capture) reduces read noise and allows for maximum responsivity from the INFINITY8-2M. In low light imaging, the FLIC feature increases the sensitivity of the camera while keeping noise to a minimum. This is ideal for fluorescence imaging where small details can be difficult to make out, but require short exposures.
See more of your sample
See more of your sample than any other sensor size. Take advantage of your 1X coupler to eliminate extra cost.
|Image Sensor||SONY IMX342; CMOS format, monochrome, 1.1” diagonal|
|Effective Pixels||1608×1104, 9μm square pixels|
|Frame Rate||96.3 fps maximum at full resolution in 8-bit or 12-bit mode|
|Signal/Noise||42.9dB in High conversion Gain mode (default); 50dB in Normal mode|
|Digital Output||8 or 12-bit|
|Read Noise||4.4 e- in High conversion Gain mode (default); 21.6 e- in Normal mode|
|Power Requirement||5V via Power Over USB3 Cable.|
|Power Consumption||~3.6 Watts|
|Operating Temperature||0° C to 50° C|
|Operating Humidity||10%-70%, Non-condensing|
|Integration Time||Programmable in increments of 1μs; minimum (in μs) is 14 μs maximum is 76 minutes; Pulse controlled via Trigger pulse width.|
|Exposure Mode||Automatic / Manual|
|Gain||In-sensor Gain; 48 dB|
|Interface Connector||USB 3.1 connector, A-male to computer|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||41.5 mm (max) x 45 mm x 45 mm|
|Lens Mount||C-Mount lens adapter|
|Binning Options||2 x 2|
- I8-LM00-02M INFINITY8-2M – 1.7MP digital camera with 3m USB 3 cable (A-Male to Micro-B male Locking)
- INFINITY user application software, TWAIN driver, Documentation