This modern LED illuminator replaces the old halogen bulb in the original Leica M655 surgical microscope light source. It also replaces the huge original power supply. The LED provides a much brighter, whiter light than the original, while consuming 90% less energy and generating 90% less heat. It provides full range intensity control from 0 to 100%. Eliminate bulb replacements and free up space that was used by the old power supply. The unit is self-contained with no separate power adjustment box like the original. The intensity control is right on the illuminator. All of the unreliable original lighting components are replaced. This includes the bulb, socket, connectors and wiring, and the power supply. Everything required for the illuminator is included. You will never have to change bulbs again. Don’t replace your high quality older microscope because of a bad illuminator. Replace your old Leica M655 illuminator with a new Nanodyne LED system. You can keep your perfectly good microscope working for a fraction of the price of an inferior new one. Your new Nanodyne illuminator will add decades of useful life to your microscope.
- Custom-designed to replace the original Leica M655 surgical microscope light.
- Brightness control is on the unit.
- Easy installation with instructions and most tools provided.
- All illuminator systems are backed by our 3-year warranty.
- Illuminator Dimensions: 2 x 1.09 x 2.92 inch
- Power Requirements: 5 to 24V/10W
- Brightness: 825 lm
- LED Expected Lifetime: >50,000 hours
- Material: Anodized 6061 T6 Aluminum adapter and housing