This LED illuminator replaces the original Nikon Eclipse Ci-L illuminator. Provides a whiter, brighter light than the original, while consuming less energy and generating less heat. Our replacement light for the Nikon microscope uses state of the art CREE LEDs designed for illumination, not the inferior OEM LEDs used on the Nikon Ci-L that have unsatisfactory brightness for the customers. With our illuminator you will get around 52% more light intensity than OEM lamp, with easy control from 0 to 100%. Problems with connector and power supply failure are all eliminated. No more bulb replacements. All the old components for the lighting system are replaced. Don’t buy a new microscope for thousands of dollars because of a bad illuminator. You can keep your perfectly good microscope working for a fraction of the price of an inferior new one. All Nanodyne illuminator systems include the power supply and required cables. Everything required for the illuminator is included. Your new Nanodyne illuminator will add decades of useful life to your microscope.
- Custom-designed to replace the original Nikon Eclipse Ci-L illuminator.
- Remote adjustment on an existing control on the microscope is standard.
- Easy installation with instructions and most tools provided.
- All illuminator systems are backed by our 3-year warranty.
- Illuminator Dimensions: 1.0 x 1.0 x 0.1 inch
- Power Requirements: 5 to 24V/3.5W
- Brightness: 410 lm
- LED Expected Lifetime: 80% of Original Brightness at 88,500 Hours