Olympus Microscope CX41 LED Replacement Kit
Couldn't load pickup availability
Follow Us Online!
Call 919-775-5596 with any questions
For an offical Quote Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
This LED illuminator replaces the original Olympus CX41 illuminator. Provides a whiter, brighter light than the original, while consuming 90% less energy and generating 90% less heat. Intensity control is continuous from 0-100%. Problems with heat damaged bulb sockets, connector and power supply failure are all eliminated. Never change bulbs again. Don’t waste money on a new microscope because of a bad illuminator. Your “old” microscope probably has better optics and mechanics than a new one. You can keep your perfectly good microscope working for a fraction of the price of an inferior new one. Bring your Olympus CX41 microscope up to date. Replace the old CX41 microscope light with a new Nanodyne LED system. All Nanodyne illuminator systems include the power supply and required cables. Everything required for the illuminator is included. Your new Nanodyne illuminator will add decades of useful life to your microscope.
The adjustment potentiometer has a click off feature, and is more robust. The old AC power input is replaced by a panel holding the DC power receptacle on the back of the microscope. We include a bottom cover, as the original cover would not fit with our new illuminator installed.
- Custom-designed to replace the Olympus CX41 illuminator.
- Entire illuminator assembly is housed within the base of the microscope.
- Easy installation with instructions and most tools provided.
- All illuminator systems are backed by our 3-year warranty.
- Illuminator Dimensions: 0.70 x 1.68 x 0.18 inch
- Power Requirements: 5 to 24V/3.5W
- Brightness: 410 lm
- LED Expected Lifetime: 80% original brightness at 88,500 hours
- Material: Machined 6061 T6 Aluminum