The Nanodyne replacement for the original Olympus SZ stereo zoom illuminator uses a custom designed mounting adapter to securely and precisely mount our Bausch and Lomb StereoZoom illuminator on the Olympus SZ series stereo zoom microscopes. Our illuminator provides a whiter and far brighter light, with full intensity adjustment from 0-100%. Problems with excessive heat are eliminated, as are bulb replacements.
All of the original illuminator parts, including the power supply are replaced by our system, eliminating the continuing failure and required replacement of old obsolete electronic components. Installation is very simple and take just a few minutes. Please refer to the photos above, and the links below for installation instructions and more detailed photos.
- Custom-designed to replace the original Olympus SZ stereo zoom illuminators.
- Extremely easy installation. Simply plug in the illuminator and it is ready for use.
- All illuminator systems have full 0-100% intensity control built in – no extra control box to waste bench space.
- All illuminator systems are backed by our 3-year warranty.
- Illuminator Dimensions: 0.985 inch Diameter x 6.154 inch Long
- Power Requirements: 5 to 24V/3.5W
- Brightness: 11.5 Kfc
- LED Expected Lifetime: >80% of original brightness at 50,000 hours
- Material: Anodized 6061 T6 Aluminum