The KL 300 LED is a compact LED light source for fiber optics, offering simple operation combined with excellent value for money. These qualities make it ideally suited to routine inspections and education.
- Available with one, two or three branches.
- Available as two-branch Gooseneck plus flexible branch (Combi Light Guide).
- Focusing optics and filter accessories available.
- High white light transmission thanks to the use of SCHOTT PURAVIS® fibers.
- Perfect trade-off between flexibility and mechanical stability.
- Mechanical stability enables long-term usability and precise positioning for complete control of light placement.
- The Combi Light Guide can be fixed stationary at the microscope post.