- Preset temperature: room temperature ~ 50C
- Glass plate thickness: 1.0 mm uniform
- 251 wide x 238mm Length x 7mm Thickness
- Heating area: 160mm x 150mm
- Fits over Stereo Microscope Base
Fits and Works with Nikon P2-PB, Nikon DBC, Nikon DBF-PS32, Nikon P-D-DSL32 and Nikon DSF32
Includes TPi Controller for unit
A microscope stage warmer is a device used in microscopy to maintain a stable and controlled temperature on the stage of a microscope. It is particularly useful in live-cell imaging, IVF or other experiments where temperature control is critical to observe and study biological processes accurately.
Overall, the use of a microscope stage warmer in IVF labs is a critical aspect of ensuring the best possible conditions for embryo culture and development, which ultimately contributes to the success of the IVF process.