Unitron Versamet 4 Inverted Metallurgical Microscope - With BF Objectives
Couldn't load pickup availability
Follow Us Online!
Call 919-775-5596 with any questions
For an offical Quote Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Versamet 4 is a new inverted metallurgical microscope designed to support a variety of observation methods including brightfield, brightfield/darkfield, polarized light and DIC. This versatile and configurable microscope is widely applied in metallurgy, smelt, heat treatment, raw material inspection, material processing, food safety evaluation, medical/clinical testing and geological testing applications.
The advanced LWD M Infinity Plan Achromatic optics provide outstanding image resolution and clarity, while the ergonomic viewing head and low-position focus knobs and stage controls offer stable and comfortable operation. The smart ECO system saves energy by automatically turning the illuminator off when the microscope is not in use. Digital capabilities make the Versamet 4 Series an outstanding choice for today’s modern metallurgist.
- Trinocular viewing head inclined 45°; viewing split: 100%/0% or 0%/100% light distribution
- Widefield 10x/22mm focusing eyepieces with eye cushions
- Infinity LWD M Plan Achromat 5x, 10x, 20x, semi-Apo 50x metallurgical objectives
- Encoded quintuple nosepiece with DIC slot
- Interpupillary distance adjustment 50mm – 75mm
- Three-layer mechanical stage (240mm x 250mm), 50mm (X) x 50mm (Y) movement range; X-Y Vernier scales; low-position right-handed stage controls
- ø12mm and ø25mm teardrop stage plate inserts, crescent-shaped stage plate insert
- Reflected, inverted metallurgical frame; coaxial fine and coarse focusing system; Coarse range: 9mm (6.5mm up and 2.5mm down), Fine precision: 0.002mm
- BF/DF slider, polarizer, and 360° analyzer
- Adjustable and centerable field iris diaphragm and aperture diaphragm
- 12v/100w halogen illuminator, variable intensity control, light indicator, ECO sensor
- Power supply (100v-240v input; 12v/5A output)
- Optional: ø32mm LBD, yellow and green filters
- Shipping weight 40lbs.