Unitron Z850 Zoom Stereo Microscope, Binocular, Boom Stand, 0.5x Aux Objective, LED140 Ring Light
Couldn't load pickup availability
Follow Us Online!
Call 919-775-5596 with any questions
For an offical Quote Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Unitron Z850 Series with a 6.3:1 zoom ratio is an ideal choice for industrial inspection, assembly, quality control, OEM integration, research and education applications requiring a higher magnification range.
The Z850 Series is a versatile, high performance, ergonomically designed zoom stereo microscope ruggedly built to withstand years of heavy usage.
- Binocular viewing head with 45° viewing angle
- Widefield 10x/22mm focusing eyepiece. 22mm Field of View.
- 0.8x – 5.0x zoom magnification range
- 6.3:1 Zoom ratio
- Magnification range 4x-25x (with 10x eyepieces and included 0.5X auxiliary objective), with click stops at 1x, 2x, 3x, 4x and 5x
- Interpupillary Distance Adjustment 52mm – 75mm
- Field of view 55mm - 8.8mm
- 211mm working distance
- Includes LED140 ring light (CAT # 15864) with built-in intensity control
- Boom Stand with Delrin® insert on focus block for smooth, precise movement; bonder arm (E-Arm)
- Base Dimensions: 254mm x 254mm (10" x 10")
- Vertical Post Dimensions: 365mm
- Horizontal Post Dimensions: 518mm
- Weight: 39lbs
- Airtight and anti-mold design
- Shipping weight 50lbs.