Unitron Z850 Zoom Stereo Microscope On Ball Bearing Boom Stand
Couldn't load pickup availability
Follow Us Online!
Call 919-775-5596 with any questions
For an offical Quote Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Unitron Z850 Series with a 6.3:1 zoom ratio is an ideal choice for industrial inspection, assembly, quality control, OEM integration, research and education applications requiring a higher magnification range.
The Z850 Series is a versatile, high performance, ergonomically designed zoom stereo microscope ruggedly built to withstand years of heavy usage.
- Available with Binocular viewing head with 45° viewing angle, or Trinocular viewing head with 45° viewing angle
- Fixed glass lens shield
- Widefield 10x/22mm focusing eyepieces
- 0.8x – 5.0x zoom magnification range
- 6.3:1 Zoom ratio
- Magnification range 8x-50x (with 10x eyepieces), with click stops at 1x, 2x, 3x, 4x and 5x
- Interpupillary Distance Adjustment 52mm – 75mm
- Field of view 27.5mm - 4.4mm
- 115mm working distance
- Ball bearing boom stand with bonder arm focusing mount
- Base: 254mm x 254mm (10" x 10")
- Vertical Post: 394mm
- Horizontal Post: 585mm
- Weight: 42lbs
- Airtight and anti-mold design
- Note: Excelis™ HDS and Excelis HDS Lite cameras are not recommended for use with the Z850 series microscopes
- Shipping weight 50lbs.