The Unitron Z850 Series with a 6.3:1 zoom ratio is an ideal choice for industrial inspection, assembly, quality control, OEM integration, research and education applications requiring a higher magnification range.
The Z850 Series is a versatile, high performance, ergonomically designed zoom stereo microscope ruggedly built to withstand years of heavy usage.
- Available with Binocular viewing head with 45° viewing angle, or Trinocular viewing head with 45° viewing angle
- Fixed glass lens shield
- Widefield 10x/22mm focusing eyepieces
- 0.8x – 5.0x zoom magnification range
- 6.3:1 Zoom ratio
- Magnification range 8x-50x (with 10x eyepieces), with click stops at 1x, 2x, 3x, 4x and 5x
- Interpupillary Distance Adjustment 52mm – 75mm
- Field of view 27.5mm - 4.4mm
- 115mm working distance
- LED stand with variable LED incident (12v/2w) and transmitted (12v4w) illumination, focusing stand with stage clips
- 100mm Clear glass, black & white stage plates
- Base dimensions (LWH): 240mm x 292mm x 318mm
- Universal power supply 100v to 240v, voltage sensitive, integrated
- Airtight and anti-mold design
- Note: Excelis™ HDS and Excelis HDS Lite cameras are not recommended for use with the Z850 series microscopes
- Shipping weight 15lbs.